Polyurethane Tires for Robots
1. Product Introduction Of Polyurethane Tires For Robots Polyurethane tires are also often utilized for their load bearing capacity when compared to rubber. Polyurethane can provide a greater load bearing capacity while still providing the benefits of a rubber tread, such as noise reduction,...
1. Product Introduction Of Polyurethane Tires For Robots
Polyurethane tires are also often utilized for their load bearing capacity when compared to rubber. Polyurethane can provide a greater load bearing capacity while still providing the benefits of a rubber tread, such as noise reduction, shock absorption, and floor protection.
2. Product Parameter（Specification）of Polyurethane Tires for Robots
200x50 Polyurethane Tires for Robots
Black or others
PU Tire Weight(g)
Hub Width(mm) (E)
3.Polyurethane Solid Tire’s Features and Advantages
1. Load Bearing Capability: A polyurethane tire can easily support twice the weight that a rubber tire can support.
2. Inflation-free: The PU Tires are non-pneumatic tires keeping users away from the worries of flat tire,air leakage.
3. Maintenance Free: The Poly tire is solid structure and not air pressure for load support.They cannot leak or go flat, and never need to be pumped up or repaired.
4. Resistance to Corrosion: It is resistant to water,oil,dirt,acid and alkali.
4. Puncture Proof Tire’s Production Process And Its Size Range
Our PU solid tires sizes are as follows:
5X1, 6X1, 6x1.5, 6x2, 7X1.5, 7X2, 7X1.5, 8X2,8x2.5, 9x3,10X3, 12 1/2X2 1/4, 14x2.125, 20x1.5, 24x1.25, 24x1.5, 24 1 3/8 etc.
5. Aleader's PU Solid Tires' Tests
In our factory,we perform the following tests to ensure that all our products operate at good performance during their long service life:
Rolling Drum Test
Tension/Compression Force Analysis
Coefficient of Friction
6. Solid Tire's Certificates
All of the products can meet the requirements of ISO7176 standard and have passed the testing requirements of ROHS and REACH. Some of them can even meet the German GS standards for children's products.
7. Packaging and Delivery
Packaging: Generally we use the 5 Layer packing carton packaging. We can also pack as per ur requirement.
Shipping: by sea, by air, or international express.
8. Our Advantages:
1. Quality assurance: all of our products can pass the ROHS and REACH Test.
2. Has independent design, manufacturing and innovation ability of production equipment and molds,we can custom wheels as per your needs.
3. Our engineering team has more than 15 years of experience in the polyurethane field.
4. Quality control team who is responsible for the quality assurance system and products inspection.
5. One year’s warranty for all of our tires and wheels.
Q1: Can I add my logo on the product?
A:Yes,OEM and ODM both are available for us.
But you should send us the exact AI form artwork.
Q2: How To Pay Sample Charges?
A:You Can Pay To Our Company Account.When We Received The Sample Fee.We Will Arrange To Make The Samples To You.The Prepare Time ,For Sample Will be Takes 5-7 Working Days.
Q3: I don' have any drawing or pictures available for the customized products, could you design it for me?
A: Sure, we can make the best suitable design for you as long as we get the details such as
a) dimension b) loading capacity
c) surface treatment etc.
Q4: Can i mix different products in one container?
A:Yes, any products can be matched.
Q5: Do you have other sizes?
A: Yes, our sizes include 200x50, 2.80/2.50-4,3.00-4,3.00-8 ect. 4 inch to 16 inch diameter.
Q6: Do you accept OEM service?
A:Yes, OEM is welcomed for all production lines including logos and labels. With decades of research and development, we are confident that we are able to satisfy your needs.