12 Inch PU Solid Wheels for Electric Wheelchairs
1. Product Introduction of Polyurethane Solid Wheels For Electric Wheelchairs 12x2.125 The 12 inch wheelchair wheels are solid structure and not air pressure for load support. They cannot leak or go flat, and never need to be pumped up or repaired. Its max load capacity is around 75kg per wheel....
1. Product Introduction of Polyurethane Solid Wheels For Electric Wheelchairs 12x2.125
The 12 inch wheelchair wheels are solid structure and not air pressure for load support. They cannot leak or go flat, and never need to be pumped up or repaired. Its max load capacity is around 75kg per wheel. It used as the rear wheels of manual wheelchairs.
2. Product Parameter（Specification）of Polyurethane Solid Wheels For Electric Wheelchairs 12x2.125
12 Inch PU Solid Wheels For Electric Wheelchairs
PU Tire Weight(g)
3. Wheelchair Solid Tires’ Features and Advantages
A. Wet Floor Conditions: polyurethane tires have to be siped to secure reliable traction. Siped is the process of making small, angular cuts across the treads. While rubber is better for moist floors, it loses efficiency in load-bearing capabilities, so siped poly treads solves the problem without compromising load-bearing benefits.
B. Inflation-free: The PU Tires are non-pneumatic tires keeping users away from the worries of flat tire,air leakage.
C. Safety: Polyurethane Tire, with its solid structure, keeping users away from the worries of flat tire,air leakage,punctured easily and frequent maintenance, provides users a safe and convenient experience.
D. Can be customized: Since polyurethane is produced chemically,a number of variations are possible.The density and physical characteristics of the material can be modified according to the end use.
4. Polyurethane Tire’s Production Process And Size Range
The process of spin-cast molding is used to insert foam fill into tires. This process helps create a dense, firm tread area while keeping the sidewall area flexible. The distribution of the foam fill is even and accurate ensuring excellent shock absorption. This helps provide the user with a smooth ride, every time.
Our PU solid tires sizes are as follows:
5X1, 6X1, 6x1.5, 6x2, 7X1.5, 7X2, 7X1.5, 8X2,8x2.5, 9x3,10X3, 12 1/2X2 1/4, 14x2.125, 20x1.5, 24x1.25, 24x1.5, 24 1 3/8 etc.
5. Aleader's Polyurethane Tires' Tests
In our factory,we perform the following tests to ensure that all our products operate at good performance during their long service life:
Rolling Drum Test
Tension/Compression Force Analysis
Coefficient of Friction
6. Electric Wheelchair Wheels’ Certificates
All of the products can meet the requirements of ISO7176 standard and have passed the testing requirements of ROHS and REACH. Some of them can even meet the German GS standards for children's products.
7. Packaging and Delivery
For samples, we can deliver them to u by express via UPS, FEDEX, DHL etc.
For Bulk, we can deliver it to u by sea, air and so on as per your requirement.
Q1: How To Request For Quotations?
A:Please Provide Us Your Specification Of The Caster.Such As Pictures,Drawings Or Data sheet. We will reply within one working day.
Q2: Can you painting our logo?
A: No problem. Any products can be printed in our logo and brand.
Q3: Do you accept OEM service?
Yes, OEM is welcomed for all production lines including logos and labels. With decades of research and development, we are confident that we are able to satisfy your needs.
Q4: What is the warranty for your products?
Our warranty is one year for the main frame.
Q5. What is your trading terms?
A:1) Lead Time: Normally 20-25 days after receiving deposit.
2) Payment Terms: T/T, 30% deposit, 70% balance before shipment.
3) Price Terms: FOB, CNF, and CIF.
4) Sample policy: Samples are always available for each model. Samples can be ready within 7 days upon receiving the sample payment.
5) Departure Port: Xiamen or as u required.