Puncture Proof Solid Wheels for Mobility Scooters
Tire Material: polyurethane
1. Product Introduction of Puncture Proof Solid Wheels For Mobility Scooters
Puncture Proof Solid Wheels’ material is Polyurethane. It does not have bad effect on the ozone layer. And the feature of good bio compatibility and mold resistance,makes the polyurethane tire one excellent environmental tire. Plus, the PU solid tires are 100% recyclable.
2. Product Parameter（Specification）of Puncture Proof Solid Wheels For Mobility Scooters
Puncture Proof Solid Wheels For Mobility Scooters Front Wheels
Wheel OD (mm)（B）
PU Tire Weight(g)
Puncture Proof Solid Wheels For Mobility Scooters Rear Wheels
PU Tire Weight(g)
3. Puncture Proof Solid Wheels’ Features and Advantages
A. Durability: In most applications, polyurethane tires last 30 percent longer than rubber ones. This is because they run 30 percent cooler, suffer less abrasion, and, unlike rubber, are not subject to hardening and cracking, or deterioration from ultraviolet light.
B. Inflation-free: The PU Tires are non-pneumatic tires keeping users away from the worries of flat tire,air leakage.
C. Puncture Proof: The Polyurethane Tires are solid tires that are no afraind of nails, shards, or broken piece of glass.
D. Coefficient of Friction: Polyurethane tires average around 45 percent less rolling resistance than rubber tires.
4. Puncture Proof Solid Wheels’ Production Process
ROHS 2.0, REACH, PAHS, EN14372:2004, TUVRheinland
6.Aleader's PU Tires' Tests
In our factory,we perform the following tests to ensure that all our products operate at good performance during their long service life:
Rolling Drum Test
Tension/Compression Force Analysis
Coefficient of Friction
1. Pre-sale services Act as a good adviser and assistant of client enable them to get fast and generous returns enquiry
1) Select sample model
2) Design and manufacture products according to clients' special requirements
3) Train technical personnel for clients.
2. Services during the sale
1) Recheck and accept products ahead of delivery
3. After-sale services
1) Provide considerate services to minimize client's worries
2) Help client to solve the install question
3) Take responsibility if any technical problem
8.Packaging and Delivery
For samples, we can deliver them to u by express via UPS, FEDEX, DHL etc.
For Bulk, we can deliver it to u by sea, air and so on as per your requirement.
Q1. Can you accept the small order as start?
--- Yes, we also operation the combined container for our clients, and besides, we manage to offer the combined container service from clients’ other supplier.
Q2. Can you produce according to the samples?
Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds.
Q3: What is your terms of packing?
A: Normal export corrugated carton as per clients' request.
Q4. What is your terms of payment?
A:T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q5: How long is the sample lead time?
Usually samples are ready to ship within Five to Seven working days.