9X3 Polyurethane Solid Tyres For Mobility Scooter Wheels
1. Product Introduction of 9 Inch Airless Mobility Scooter Tires The 9 inch polyurethane Tire is solid structure and not air pressure for load support. It cannot leak or go flat, and never need to be pumped up or repaired. Its max. Load capacity is around 75kg per tire. 2. Product...
1. Product Introduction of 9X3 Polyurethane Solid Tyres For Mobility Scooter Wheels
The 9 inch polyurethane Tire is solid structure and not air pressure for load support. It cannot leak or go flat, and never need to be pumped up or repaired. Its max. Load capacity is around 75kg per tire. We can also custom the wheels as per ur need.
2. Product Parameter（Specification）of 9 Inch Mobility Scooter Wheels
3. Polyurethane Solid Tyre's Features and Advantages
A. It is light weight and flexible, allowing it to compress and conform to road obstacles just like air-inflated tires.
B. Appearance: For the style-conscious, the tires can be made in any color.
C. Load Bearing Capability: A polyurethane solid tyre can easily support twice the weight that a rubber tire can support.
D. Maintenance Free: The Polyurethane tire is solid structure and not air pressure for load support.They cannot leak or go flat, and never need to be pumped up or repaired.
E. Safety: Polyurethane Tyre, with its solid structure, keeping users away from the worries of flat tire,air leakage,punctured easily and frequent maintenance, provides users a safe and convenient experience.
4. Mobility Scooter Wheel's Production Flow:
5. Polyurethane Solid Tyre's Tests
6. Our service:
Enjoy Our One-stop Service
We can provide each customer with purchasing, logistics, producing, quality control, documentations and product warranty.
We have capability to design and produce a wide range of new models of tires and wheels according to customers' requirements. But some models have to be asked for moulds charge.
Quality Items with Warranty
Almost of our mobility scooter tires and wheels, we can provide one year warranty, and spare parts.
7. Packaging and Delivery
For samples, we can deliver them to u by express via UPS, FEDEX, DHL etc.
For Bulk, we can deliver it to u by sea, air and so on as per your requirement.
1. What is the sample policy?
We charge sample fees and deliver by express via UPS, FEDEX, DHL etc., freight charges are paid by customers.
2. How long is the sample lead time?
Usually samples are ready to ship within Five to Seven working days.
3. Do you accept OEM service?
Yes, OEM is welcomed for all production lines including logos and labels. With decades of research and development, we are confident that we are able to satisfy your needs.
4. Can I design the packaging for my products?
Yes, packaging can be printed with your logo and your local language.