The service life of polyurethane is about 4-5 times that of rubber. polyurethane's load capacity is also 3-4 times higher than that of rubber, and the polyurethane wheels are only half as thick as the rubber wheels. the abrasion resistance of polyurethane is also twice the impact resistance of rubber, which is very important for the application of mining equipment. the tear strength of polyurethane is five times that of rubber, and fuel consumption is low.
Another advantage of polyurethane tires for cars is less starting and rolling resistance, which means lower fuel consumption.the properties of polyurethane are almost similar to those of rubber in terms of traction and anti-skid.polyurethane car tires can appear in various colors, such as red. Different colors can facilitate workers' identification and communication in mining and improve visibility. it is safer and more convenient to replace the polyurethane wheels during mining. in the mining process, sometimes vehicles need to pass through small tunnels of limited height, which means that the height of the vehicle body needs to be reduced, and as the thickness of the polyurethane for tire is lower than that of the rubber wheels, oem can produce vehicles of lower height, meeting this particular requirement.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Solid tire
- Solid tire use
- Solid tire material
- Solid tire characteristics
- Steel ring production equipment
- Polyurethane resin
- Polyurethane resin Main use
- Caster origin
- Caster classification
- How to use lawn mower wheels?
- PU Foam Filled Stroller Tire's Introduction
- Polyurethane Stroller Tire's Description
- How to Measure The Foam Filled Tire's Bead Width
- Wheelchair/Mobility Scooter Tire's Testing Items
- Feature Of Dual Density PU Foam Filled Rubber T...
- What is rims for mobility scooter tires?
- What is the origin of the scooter?
- What is caster wheels?
- What is the classification of solid tires?