Casters are a collective term that includes both active and fixed casters. The movable caster is also called the universal wheel. Its structure allows 360 degree rotation. The fixed caster is also called the directional caster. It has no rotating structure and cannot rotate. Usually, the two casters are generally used together. For example, the structure of the trolley is the front two directional wheels, and the rear side is close to the push armrests are two universal wheels.
The fixed casters have no rotating structure and cannot be rotated. Usually, the two casters are generally used together. For example, the structure of the trolley is the front two fixed wheels, and the rear side is close to the push armrests are two universal wheels. The casters have castors of various materials, such as cast iron wheels, nylon wheels, and the like.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Solid tire
- Solid tire use
- Solid tire material
- Solid tire characteristics
- Steel ring production equipment
- Polyurethane resin
- Polyurethane resin Main use
- Caster origin
- Caster classification
- Caster construction features
- What is polyurethane tires?
- How to use lawn mower wheels?
- PU Foam Filled Stroller Tire's Introduction
- Polyurethane Stroller Tire's Description
- How to Measure The Foam Filled Tire's Bead Width
- Wheelchair/Mobility Scooter Tire's Testing Items
- Feature Of Dual Density PU Foam Filled Rubber T...