It is also very difficult to trace the history of the casters, but after people invented the wheels, it is much easier to carry and move the objects, but the wheels can only run in a straight line, and the change in direction when carrying a large object is still Very difficult, and later people invented The wheels that turn to the structure, which we call the casters or casters. The emergence of casters has revolutionized the handling of people, especially moving objects. It can be easily transported and moved in any direction, greatly improving efficiency.
In the modern era, with the rise of the industrial revolution, more and more equipment needs to be moved, casters are becoming more and more widely used all over the world, and all walks of life are almost inseparable from casters. In modern times, with the continuous development of technology, equipment is becoming more and more versatile and highly utilized, and casters become indispensable parts. The development of casters has become more specialized and has become a special industry.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Solid tire
- Solid tire use
- Solid tire material
- Solid tire characteristics
- Steel ring production equipment
- Polyurethane resin
- Polyurethane resin Main use
- Caster classification
- Caster construction features
- What is polyurethane tires?
- How to use lawn mower wheels?
- PU Foam Filled Stroller Tire's Introduction
- Polyurethane Stroller Tire's Description
- How to Measure The Foam Filled Tire's Bead Width
- Wheelchair/Mobility Scooter Tire's Testing Items
- Feature Of Dual Density PU Foam Filled Rubber T...
- What is rims for mobility scooter tires?