22 Inch Airless Bike Tires
1. Product Introduction of 22 Inch Airless Bike Tires 22 Inch flat free bike tires are made of high density, closed cell, polyurethane foam. They exhibit low rolling resistance and are puncture proof, making every ride worry free. Unlike open cell bicycle tires, our polyurethane solid tires do...
1. Product Introduction of 22 Inch Airless Bike Tires
22 Inch flat free bike tires are made of high density, closed cell, polyurethane foam.
They exhibit low rolling resistance and are puncture proof, making every ride worry free.
Unlike open cell bicycle tires, our polyurethane solid tires do not absorb water or suffer performance degradation in wet environments.
2. Product Parameter（Specification）of 22 Inch Airless Bike Tires
22''×1 3/8 Flat Free Bicycle Tires
Tire Bead Width(mm)
Suggested Rim Width(mm)
PU Tire Weight(g)
3. Polyurethane Tire’s Features and Advantages
A. Inflation-free: The PU Tires are non-pneumatic tires keeping users away from the worries of flat tire,air leakage.
B. Inflation-free: The PU Tires are non-pneumatic tires keeping users away from the worries of flat tire,air leakage.
C. Load Bearing Capability: A polyurethane tire can easily support twice the weight that a rubber tire can support
D. Wear and Abrasion Resistance: Poly tires will last around four times as long as rubber tires, as rubber tires tend to wear down from long distance road friction.
E. Balance: The tires are perfectly round and uniform when manufactured.
4. Polyurethane Tires’ Production Technology: SPIN-Cast Molding
The process of spin-cast molding is used to insert foam fill into tires. This process helps create a dense, firm tread area while keeping the sidewall area flexible. The distribution of the foam fill is even and accurate ensuring excellent shock absorption. This helps provide the user with a smooth ride, every time.
5. Polyurethane Tire’s Production Process And Size Range
Our PU solid tires sizes are as followes:
5X1, 6X1, 6x1.5, 6x2, 7X1.5, 7X2, 7X1.5, 8X2,8x2.5, 9x3,10X3, 12 1/2X2 1/4, 14x2.125, 20x1.5, 24x1.25, 24x1.5, 24 1 3/8 etc.
6. Polyurethane Tires' Tests
In our factory,we perform the following tests to ensure that all our products operate at good performance during their long service life:
Rolling Drum Test
Tension/Compression Force Analysis
Coefficient of Friction
ROHS 2.0, REACH, PAHS, EN14372:2004, TUVRheinland
Enjoy Our One-stop Service
We can provide each customer with purchasing, logistics, producing, quality control, documentations and product warranty.
We have capability to design and produce a wide range of new models according to customers' requirements. But some models have to be asked for moulds charge.
Quality Items with Warranty
Almost of our models, we can provide one year warranty, and spare parts.
Q1.What is the MOQ I can order?
For PU solid tire, MOQ is 1000pcs.
For foam filled tire, around 500pcs.
Q2. What is your trading terms?
1) Lead Time: Normally 20-25 days after receiving deposit.
2) Payment Terms: T/T, 30% deposit, 70% balance before shipment.
3) Price Terms: FOB, CNF, and CIF.
4) Sample policy: Samples are always available for each model. Samples can be ready within 7 days upon receiving the sample payment.
5) Departure Port: Xiamen or as u required.
Q3: How can I get some samples?
We charge sample fees and deliver by express via UPS, FEDEX, DHL etc., freight charges are paid by customers.
Q4:The wheels can do I like the color?
Yes, any color can do
Q5.How is the warranty period for your products?
The usual warranty period for our items is 1 year